Personal Message for Hil: Your Blog Entries

A personal message for Hil. 

So very disappointed with your decision to remove your blog data on the Isla Boca Brava.

I am always eager to learn of new developments here in Panama and I so enjoyed your pictures regarding this project. I understand your intention was to share information about this development. And it is interesting material.

Please reconsider and keep us informed as this beautiful undertaking goes forward.

Marcelyn

10 hours ago, Marcelyn said:

A personal message for Hil. 

So very disappointed with your decision to remove your blog data on the Isla Boca Brava.

I am always eager to learn of new developments here in Panama and I so enjoyed your pictures regarding this project. I understand your intention was to share information about this development. And it is interesting material.

Please reconsider and keep us informed as this beautiful undertaking goes forward.

Marcelyn

Marcelyn,

I will post details of progress as they unfold. PICS only. I will not post the URL again. I was NOT advertising. I'm a friend of the developer. Not an agent. If someone on this site feels the need to help the developer with new ideas or get into sales--he is always open to suggestions. All the information anyone needs is on the huge BillBoard on the way to David before you reach Dolega on the right hand side of the highway before the Terpel.

Thanks to You and Bud this is an interesting information site. Glad it's You and Bud sifting through the nonesense (opinions) on here instead of me!!! Thank You.

Note; The island has Fer De Lance snakes on it. I guess they can swim also.

Colombia/Costa Rica pics soon I hope. Maybe Cuba later on this year or first of next year. It's travel time!!