Ragdoll Cattery

NewsLady

I first came across the ragdoll breed when I lived in San Diego.  Ragdolls are perfect for people that prefer having an indoor companion and are extremely loving and follow you everywhere like a little lapdog.  I purchased the breeding pair from a reputable cattery in Vancouver: http://www.izzadorableragdolls.com/index.html.
They love to cuddle and sleep with you and will bring so much joy and laughter to your home.

I started breeding them in San Diego after rescuing two female cats that were pregnant and experiencing the pleasure of sharing the kittens with my friends and neighbors.  I didn't think I was going to breed them in Panama but after our oldest ragdoll passed away I was missing him so much so started to look for another one.  Ragdolls are my favorite breed and there aren't any breeders in Panama so I decided to be the first one.  If you are interested in knowing more about this breed please let me know.

Thank you, Nevia

Dad is a cream mitted:

Mom is a lilac mitted: