Garden Tours starting at Finca Feliz

image.png.d72aefbdde0f7549720a021555cbe177.png

WELCOME TO THE FINCA FELIZ GARDEN TOUR

In November 2010 I bought a small, neglected coffee farm just under 2800 square meters (approx. ¾ acre). I transformed it into my life-long dream of a place to grow organic food and medicinal herbs.

Gardening in Panama has a “learning curve” I didn’t expect, and I will inform you of what I’ve learned including all the challenges and tricks that came along the way. Gardening can be a hobby or a passion. Either way, being successful is the goal, and sharing what I’ve learned will help you in your gardening journey.

Finca Feliz is well known in Boquete for the blackberries (mora) and 3 varieties of avocados grown and made available. The newest addition of Electro Culture to the farm has proven this ancient technique works. Things grow bigger and better when you connect to the Electromagnetic energy of the earth.

You will learn what plants in the garden will keep away the bugs and pests. The medicinal plants used for healing here in Panama, how to plant your seeds by the moon phases, making compost without turning the soil, and what organic products I use. There is a private nursery with many plants and orchids available, including Panama’s medicinal herbs.

Electro Culture is the star of the tour. You’ll see how easy it is to install in your garden to benefit the soil and grow things bigger and better. Growing a 4 lb. avocado was all the proof I needed. Look for the flyer in town with a picture and information.

Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will receive a list of plants available for sale from the Nursery, exclusive products produced only at Finca Feliz, and directions to the farm. It is located 4 km up Volcancito Rd.

We are booking tours every other Monday at 9am starting Feb. 26th Mar 11th & Mar 25th.Saturday March 2nd 16th and 30th have been added to the schedule for those who work during the week.  Accommodations for private groups are available. The price per person is $30. No pre-payment necessary, just pay when you arrive. If you can’t come, please let us know so someone else can attend.

Contact information: Email is preferred.

Lynne Van der Kar – Jefe

Lvanderkar@gmail.com

Panama Landline – (507) 787 4225

US Phone – 310 929 7038

WhatsApp – 507 6417 8657