Learn Argentine Tango!

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE THE MOST SENSUAL DANCE ON THE PLANET

Immerse yourself in our 4-week workshop to learn to dance Argentine Tango

- Offered Saturdays March 2, 9, 16 and 23 from 1-3pm -

Seize this rare opportunity with me, John Stagl. I taught at Fred Astaire Dance Studios and have performed in competitions and exhibitions in ballroom and Latin dance throughout the United States. Now, I live in Boquete and bring my passion for this amazing dance to share with you.

Join a limited group to learn Argentine Tango
- 2 hours of immersive training each week to understand and enjoy this beautiful dance
- Choose your level of participation. Come for the entire workshop or just a few sessions.
- Amaze your friends after you participate in our entire workshop series!

Space is limited. Sign up now at The Haven Wellness Resort with payment to secure your spot.  
Where?
THE STUDIO at The Haven Wellness Resort and Spa in Bajo Boquete

The Details...
Argentine Tango is different. For that reason, you will learn what makes it different and how to embrace the passion. Have fun and take your dancing to the next level.
- workshop is for 4 weeks
- due to the floors, NO SHOES are allowed, so please be prepared to dance in your socks
- $35 per session/person for 4 weeks or $120 for the entire workshop (best value saving $20)

Upon conclusion, you WILL dance Argentine tango with our "no one is left behind" policy.