Group Classes in the Psychology and Science of Meditation- In person- An option of 2 days weekly.

Slowing down and Discovering the thoughts that are running your life gives you the opportunity to use your mind to do things differently.
Meditation works with commitment and discipline. Actually it is a very simple and natural process that we lose when we speed things up and fill our life with unconscious, repetitive thoughts and patterns that we may not know or no longer serve us.
Meditation opens us to being more present and open to what is actually happening. It is very empowering in that it has the ability to heal and create joy and well-being as it leads into greater freedom of choice in a wider arena of possibilities. Meditation invites us to take one's seat with dignity.
Each session we will listen to a teaching of Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Konda Mason, Devin Berry or Joe Dispenza. 
Followed by a group discussion, 
Ending with a meditation for the teaching.
Anticipated total time of each session- 60-90 minutes.

Group Organizer- Suzanna Clare, M.A., with a BA in Religious Studies and a M.A in Rehabilitation Counseling. A student of Psychology and Buddhist studies for 40+ years. 
Also a Certified Yoga & Pilates Instructor, a student & instructor of Somatic Movement  and a former Lic. Massage Therapist in Florida, Certified to perform the 10 step Protocol of the Upledger CranioSacral Therapy System. To know more, go to Suzanna's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/susan.clare.75  and inquire at the email address below.

*Note-"The teachings we will listen to are those I paid for & not ones that are offered for free on YouTube. A donation of $10 is requested.
To become acquainted with any or all of these meditation teachers you can go to YouTube for their free public teachings and interviews." 

Weekly Group Meditation sessions are ongoing on Mondays and Thursdays at 1:30 p.m., in a home south of Ivan's in Alto Boquete. 
Group size is presently limited to 6 persons per session. 
*Meditation and the Quantum Body," will be the topic of my Chat at the Library on Thursday, March 14th.

To register email Suzanna at suzeclare@gmail.com
"Do know email is my sole source of communication. 
And that my intention is to create an active, in person Meditation group here in Boquete."
Looking forward to meeting & meditating with You Soon.  Gracias!- Suzanna