The road to better health starts here!

The Wellness Resource Center & Referral Service

Dr. Sunny Roe, Wellness Educator

Appointments available in two convenient locations

Boquete & Potrerillos

Call / Text (507) 6624- 3641 or email: drsunnyroe@gmail.com

* ~ * ~ *

With 40 years of holistic healthcare experience, Dr. Sunny Roe offers gentle, evidence-based* methods to help you achieve balance of Body, Mind and Spirit:

• Body Balance (30 min., $45) - Non-invasive process to decrease tension on the nervous system from physical, emotional, mental and chemical stressors. Facilitates relaxation and pain reduction.

• Mind Balance (30 min., $45) - Kinesiology (muscle testing) for the exploration of emotions, belief systems, or "habits of thought" that impede healing. Enables mental clarity and stress relief.

• Life Balance (60 min., $85) – Combines Body Balance and Mind Balance, and includes wellness philosophies to accelerate the healing process. These sessions may consider lifestyle changes, diet, exercise, mindset options, goal setting, and strategies for improved interpersonal communication.

What others are saying...

Dr. Sunny has shown me how to do a complete 180 degree turn in my life for the better.  I will always be grateful to her.”
     ~ Major Gwendolyn Juleus, US Army (Retired), Boquete, Panama

I've been dealing with some physical pain or areas with tension. With her technique, I've been improving a lot and many of my issues are already healed.”
     ~ Oscar Peña Sanchez, Relocation Expert, Retire in Panama Tours, Boquete, Panama

I support Dr. Sunny Roe's approach to wellness. I enjoy her energy and appreciate her depth and breadth of knowledge in the healing arts”
     ~ Johnnie Fernandez, Retired, Potrerillos, Panama

* ~ * ~ *

Dr. Sunny Roe graduated from Smith College with a BA in Psychology and from New York Chiropractic College as a Doctor of Chiropractic.  She shares gentle, researched-based* methods on how to reduce pain, relieve stress, and increase wellness.  She serves on the Advisory Board for Cloud Forest Botanicals and has lectured for the BCP Community Chat series and Boquete Health & Hospice.

* Research studies provided upon request.

All information provided is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat disease.
Consult your personal physician for medical advice.