Today’s BCP Community Chats Cancellation

NewsLady

I wanted those who were expecting to attend today’s Floatation Therapy presentation that I did not cancel the presentation.  The administrators of the organization decided that because there was some magic number of interested participants in order to have the presentation. They decided that it was not important to those who were interested in hearing and learning about the presentation topic and therefore cancelled the presentation.  I would have made the presentation to a small hand of people if they were interested.   In fact there were several more.

For those interested, my presentation was to include a video which would cover all the aspects of Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy (REST) and then questions and answers.  You can see this video on our website: www.boquetefloats.com at the bottom of the “Benefits” page.  If you have further questions or interest, please feel free to contact us at info@boquetefloats.com or by call or whatsapp at 6795-1315. 

Regards,
Thomas