The mighty SPUD is in town!!!

NewsLady

image.png.0a0020d000b2074441189b4688d523ec.png

Hello,

Hope your day is going great!!  Our menu for this Monday is finally ready and we’ve got lots of tasty options starting with a new menu item this week.  The Twice Baked Fully Loaded SPUD!!

This twice baked potato is Extra Large and makes for a perfect side or complete meal.  I for one have always been a fan of the SPUD, so to turn this into a freezer meal was a goal of mine for a long time.  We start by coating the potato skin with a little olive oil and garlic salt then bake to a tender perfection.  Then, we hollow out the center and create a filling that's full of butter, chives, sour cream, and a few spices.  Finally, the potato is topped with extra sharp cheddar cheese and crispy bacon to seal the deal.  A comfort food in its own right and a great addition to this week's menu.  This spud is HUGE (be warned).

Also, due to the overwhelming response (and the fact that we sold out so fast last time) this week we've made a fresh batch of our Polish Old Fashion Cabbage Rolls.   This dish has quickly become one of our top picks as it's a wonderful dish that's mild, balanced, and loaded with flavor.  These cabbage rolls are a combination of pork and beef with a touch of dill and tender rice.  A true labor of love as each roll is carefully hand rolled with selected cabbage leaves.  This is then braised in a delicious house crafted tomato-based sauce till done.  The end result is a cabbage roll with great texture that's juicy and very filling.  Each pack comes with 4 cabbage rolls and sauce.  Great for 1-2 adults.

Finally, we've got our Italian Beef Sandwiches back on the menu with pickled Giardiniera garnish.  This is one of my all-time favorite sandwiches and once you've eaten it, you'll know why.  Tender beef in a flavorful au jus that's paired with a delightful combination of well-seasoned and crispy pickled vegetables like celery, cauliflower, jalapenos, carrots and more..  This is a sandwich that can be shared or eaten alone.

One final note.  We've been getting requests for more "event" style foods.  As a survey I'd love to know which one of these three you would be interested in (or would you like all three to happen):

Texas BBQ plate dinner (Ribs, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Pulled Pork, Brisket, Smoked Chicken, Smoked Sausage)

Freshly made New Orleans Muffuletta Sandwiches (genoa salami, prosciutto, mortadella, Italian Coppa, Swiss Cheese, Provolone cheese, and an olive tapenade)

Gourmet Hamburgers (1/2 pound of freshly ground beef, topped with only the freshest and best ingredient.  Organic lettuce, cheese, home grown tomatoes, smoked bacon, crispy dill pickles, in between a lightly toasted ciabatta bun.)  Although this might sound like an ordinary burger, I can assure you it's not.  You will be blown away by the freshness, the flavor, the juiciness, and the overall quality.  I'm slightly obsessed with hamburgers so this product is a collection of everything that I love about a great burger.

The prices and portions will be appropriate to the dish.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!

If you would like to be included in our weekly mailer, be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

Our Menu – 2 Guys & A Cooler (doshombrespanama.com)

DELIVERY & PICK UP INSTRUCTIONS

All deliveries will be made on Monday's between 9am and 3pm

If you plan on picking up your order, please come between 11am and 2pm on Monday.  Just park outside the gate and walk to the courtyard.

In the event that there's an issue or you would like to let Chandler know that you have arrived to pick up your order his phone number is 6644-1934

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon

Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan