Delicious Prepared Meals at a price that's right

NewsLady

image.png.178e5c52762111f894f0c40c70edbded.png

Hello.  I hope you are enjoying this lovely time of year!!  It’s so nice to see so many new faces each wee so if you are new to Boquete (or Panama) we would like to extend a great big warm welcome.  I can’t wait to meet you.  If you are not familiar with our service let me be the first to explain.

2 Guys & A Cooler is a family run freezer meal business that’s been servicing the Chiriqui area for over 10 years.  We prepare a large variety of high quality “prepared” dinners, and make them available through our web site.  We try to bring you food that you might miss from home at an economical price.  Our ingredients are sourced from all over the world as we try to capture the authentic flavors of each dish.  We make everything from Chicken Pot Pies, BBQ Pulled Pork, Thai food, Indian Food, Sausages, Comfort food, Italian, Mexican, Cajun, and lots more!!!  Each week we are adding new menu items to the lineup so you’ll always have plenty of food options to choose from.  Our dinners come frozen and conveniently packaged/portioned for 1-2 adults (depending on your appetite).  All you have to do is heat and eat.  No mess, no fuss, and best of all not having to deal with shopping for ingredients at stores that might or might not have them.  Each meal generally costs between $7 and $9 (some are cheaper and others are a little more) and can usually feed 2 adults.  That’s only $3.50 - $4.50 per person.  A great way to enjoy your free time here in Panama, eat delicious food, and save a bunch of money..

This week we have LOTS of incredible options to choose from (to see the entire list be sure to check out our menu – link below).  For starters we have Spicy Texas Hot links and Chicago Italian Beef.  Two of my absolute favorite quick meals.  As far as entrees go, this week we’ve made a delicious Beef and Guinness Stew with tender beef and vegetables.  We also have Salisbury steak, featuring 2 huge steaks that weigh close to ½ pound each covered in a mushroom and onion gravy.  We are also featuring our very own version of the famous Polish Cabbage Rolls.  In the Mexican department we have Turkey Taco Lasagna, Tex Mex Mexican Burritos, Deconstructed Beef Enchiladas.  Would you like some Pumpkin & Sage smothered Cheese Ravioli with toasted Almonds, or perhaps a Cordon Bleu dinner that will surely fill you up.  We’ve got you covered.

This week we have a very special “limited edition” menu item that dates back to around 1910.  Creamed Chipped Beef.  This salted and preserved beef dish was a staple in the Unites States Armed Forces and over the years this dish took on a life of its own as the Marines and Navy got their hands on it.  Eventually chipped beef was no longer used and it was replaced with ground meat.  This dish was most commonly called S.O.S.  (If you know, you know).  This week we’ve made our version of S.O.S. but Instead of using salted preserved beef though we chose to use dry aged chipped beef that’s been dry aging for 1,000 days.  THAT’S RIGHT!!  For 3 years we’ve been dry aging and preserving this meat and the flavors that are coming from it are incredible.  Dry aged meat has a beautiful funky quality to it (like an aged cheese).  It also has these wonderful mushroomy and earthy tones to it.  Typical dry aged beef is aged for 30-60 days so as you might expect the flavors from this meat are EXTREME!!  If you are not culinarily adventurous or if you do not like the flavor from dry aged meat, please don’t order the Creamed Chipped Beef.  On the other hand, if you want a taste of history with an exotic twist that will leave a lasting impression, then be sure to get yours while supplies last (we only made 15 portions).  Toast not included.  OK> That was my public disclaimer!

If you are in the mood for something a little less extreme but still like exotic, we’ve got a very authentic Saag Paneer, Tikka Masala, or Vietnamese Caramel Pork that’s second to none.  I can go on and on but I think you get the point.  All of our dinners are reduced sodium…

If you would like to be included in our weekly mailer, be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

Our Menu – 2 Guys & A Cooler (doshombrespanama.com)

I make all deliveries on Monday between 9am and 3pm and if you are picking up at our location, please come by Monday between 11am and 2pm. 

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan