Greek Baklava is back and lots more!!!

NewsLady

image.png.e744579020d50f534bd022f3b5691ee5.png

Hello all.

Hope that you are doing great!!  It’s been an exciting week in the kitchen and I wanted to share some of the tasty options that we have available this week for pick up or delivery.

This week we have Country Fried Steak, Black Bean Soup, French Onion Chicken & Mushroom Casserole with a cheddar cheese sauce, Angel Chicken, Shepherd’s Pie, Buttermilk Biscuits and Country Gravy with breakfast sausage, Sweet Potato Pie, Chicken Leek and mushroom dinner, Baked Spaghetti, Caramel Pork, Greek Baklava, and lots more.

If you are not familiar with Caramel Pork let me explain..  Caramel Pork is a delicious Vietnamese dish.  In our version, we use premium pork shoulder (a specific cut called the coppa) and braise it for several hours in a caramel sauce rich with coconut water, caramelized onions and ginger.  This sauce is reduced to a dark caramel and creates a lacquered effect on the tender pork cubes.  As a final ingredient we chose to make the famous Vietnamese sausage Nem Nuong and added it to this plate.  The end result is an entrée with lots of exotic flavor and a beautiful sweet/savory effect.  This is a mild dish and is often served alongside rice or rice noodles.  Feeds 1-2 adults.

Due to popular request, we’ve also made a delicious batch of our Greek Baklava and Hot Italian Sausage.

If you would like to be included in our weekly mailer, be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

Our Menu – 2 Guys & A Cooler (doshombrespanama.com)

I make all deliveries on Monday between 9am and 3pm and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 11am and 2pm. 

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan