Are you ready for Fresh Philly Cheese Steaks. Lot's happening this Monday!!

image.png.f840880d63f19dd8803222099c9fa818.png

We hope you are having a great week!!  We are very excited to announce that for the first time ever we will be serving fresh made to order Philly Cheese Steak’s!!  That's right, on Monday 7/5/21 we will have our Philly Cheesesteak's available fresh for pick up only.  The Philly Cheese Steak sandwich is a great sandwich and one of my all-time favorites.  We are very proud to have this on our menu this week and I know that you are going to love it!!  Our sandwich starts off with flavorful, ultra-tender, and juicy beef that's been thinly sliced and cooked to perfection.  This is the beauty and quite honestly the secret behind why our cheese steaks are so incredibly good.  We then add a nice helping of sautéed and slightly caramelized onions.  Next, we add the cheese, but our cheese isn't your ordinary slice of cheese though.  We've created a velvety and creamy gourmet provolone cheese sauce using a touch of molecular gastronomy.  This unique cheese sauce ensures that all of your steak sandwich gets a nice even coating of delicious provolone cheese, and finally everything is placed in a fresh baked hoagie bun.  A sandwich that truly does justice to the classic Philly.

We will only have a limited number of sandwiches so be sure and head over to our website where you can order your Philly Cheese Steak sandwich for pick up on Monday.  (We are still working on how we can offer this as a freezer meal so for now this will be for pick up only)

To stream line this event we will be having it during our normal pick-up window.  Monday 7/5/21 between 11am and 2pm.  This way you can pick up your regular order and your sandwich at the same time.  Because of this event I will be doing deliveries on TUESDAY between 9am and 3pm.  If you choose to have your ordered delivered, please make note of this change.  Next week we will go back to our regular schedule.

In addition to this awesome news, we have made lots of tasty entrees for you to enjoy.  We have our premium Chicken Cordon Blue back on the menu with tender chicken breast, smoked ham, and Swiss cheese all coated in a delicious smoked gouda mornay sauce.  Our new packaging offers more food for you to enjoy.  We have also made a wonderful and utterly delicious spinach and aged feta quiche.  This quiche uses our very own feta cheese and it is out of this world.  Each quiche will feed 1-2 adults.

Next, we have a creamy shells and beef casserole that really ticks the comfort food boxes.  Bold, rich, loaded with beef and fresh herbs, and mixed with tiny shell pasta.  A lovely spin on Italian dining..

For those of you who have been asking about our fermented foods, the wait is over!!  This week we have a brand-new batch of our scrumptious Cabbage, Beet, and Caraway Sauerkraut.  This is an incredible sauerkraut and really explodes with flavor!!!  Loaded with gut friendly probiotic bacteria, this sauerkraut will help to restore the balance of "good" bacteria into your system.  You'll feel better with each bite that you take.  Once personal way that I love to eat this sauerkraut is by creating a cold sauerkraut salad.  Let me explain:

COLD SAUERKRAUT SALAD:
Add a cup of fermented beet and cabbage sauerkraut to your plate followed by 6-8 peeled orange slices.  Top with feta cheese, chopped mint leaves and a drizzle of honey (you can thank me later!!!)     

We have lots of great new items on the horizon as well!  Items like Breakfast Burritos, Bangers and Mash, Vietnamese Nem Nuong, Texas Hot Links, Puff Pastry Hot Pockets, just to name a few.

We also have some of your favorites coming back soon like Chicken Parmesan, Pulled Pork, Sausage and potato casserole, Bacon Ranch Casserole, Classic Southern Pot Roast, and lots more !!! 

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

Our Menu – 2 Guys & A Cooler (doshombrespanama.com)

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  This week deliveries will be made on TUESDAY between 9am and 3pm and if you plan on picking up your order, please come between 11am and 2pm on Monday (We will be serving fresh Philly cheese steak sandwiches on Monday) . If you are picking up at our location, please be sure to select the time that you wish you pick up.  This helps us have your order ready.

You can call Chandler when you are on your way so that he can have your order ready.  Chandler's Phone number is: 6644-1934

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan