Smoked Polish Sausages, Italian Beef Sandwiches, and Shrimp Pasta.... What's Next?

image.png.6355021adf210b30b9f031a55ef1b69e.png

Hello, 

I can't believe how fast the weeks fly by these days!!  Last week we offered fresh Chicago Style Italian Beef sandwiches and they were a huge hit!!  We’ve received lots of emails asking when we would do it again but even more emails asking if we could make it available as a take home menu.  We spent the better part of this week working on different ways we could do that and "EUREKA" we found it.  So, this week we will have our Chicago Style Italian Beef Sandwiches available on our menu for pick up or deliver!

These sandwiches come with a quarter pound of tender and perfectly seasoned roast beef in an au jus, a bag of giardiniera pickled vegetables, and a bun.  All you have to do is heat the bun and the meat then assemble it.  In Chicago it is very popular to "dip" your sandwich in the au jus as you eat it as it will soak up all that beefy goodness.  We only have a limited number available.

For those of you who have been asking about the Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich event I want to report back and let you know that we will be trying to plan that very soon.  As soon as we get the details ironed out, I'll let you know
😁.

This week we've also made some smoked polish sausage.  The last time we had this awesome sausage we sold out so quick that we had to make more just to satisfy the "preorders".  Be sure to get yours while supplies last.  This sausage is smoked with hickory wood and seasoned plainly with garlic, salt, pepper, and marjoram.  It's great by itself (with mustard), or thrown in a dish.

We've also added a new shrimp dish to our menu this week. This week we have a shrimp pasta with a creamy roasted red bell pepper sauce.  This delicate dish is an absolute delight.  Creamy sweet peas, sautéed mushrooms, tender shrimp, and roasted red peppers are all tossed together with rotini noodles and a parmesan cream sauce.

For those of you asking about pasta pizza bake, the wait over as we've made a fresh batch and it's on this week's menu!! 

If you are new in town and would like to be included in our weekly mailer, be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

Our Menu – 2 Guys & A Cooler (doshombrespanama.com)

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (This is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  Deliveries will be made on Monday between 9am and 3pm and if you plan on picking up your order, please come between 11am and 2pm on Monday. If you are picking up at our location, please be sure to select the time that you wish you pick up.  This helps us have your order ready.

You can call Chandler when you are on your way so that he can have your order ready.  Chandler's Phone number is: 6644-1934

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan