The Passing of Andrea Moss

Posted on Facebook this morning:

It is with a heavy heart that I, Brenda, am sharing with you the news that my mother, Andrea, passed peacefully at 9:12 am yesterday 1/14/2021. She was surrounded by her family; Brenda, Christina, Donn, Senor Gomez and her dear friend Leigh, who brought with her 5 years of hospice experience.
Andrea was loved by all that knew her & will be greatly missed.
Andrea loves her country & honors The Constitution of the United States. Prior to her passing, she was troubled to see the selective censorship occurring in the media. It broke her heart to see how influential this censorship was in her homeland, and the division it caused between friends, family & loved ones.
To show her strong support for our First Amendment Rights, one of her last requests was that I remove her from all social media accounts, including Facebook. I will leave her account open for a few days to allow time for comments prior to deletion of this account.
Thank You All for your Love & Support. May God Bless You All 💖
With Love,
Brenda⭐️
Image may contain: 4 people, people standing, sky, tree, plant, cloud, outdoor and nature
Edited by Penny

Andrea was a such a good friend and  neighbor.  She and Don have been a joy to us in our lives here. We miss her and our hearts are broken.  Andrea would not want us to be sad but encourage us to love one another and make the most out of our lives. Here in Boquete ( and esp in our little Brisas community) we are such close family.  It's been almost 14 years of friendship....a long time !.   That closeness is so special .  Now that she is gone, we value it all the much more.   Goodbye sweet sister. Rest in Peace.  we are coming your way soon. 

Alison, Bill and Weasel

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...