When life gives you lemons...... Great News!!

NewsLady

image.png.0937f8062655c8a57bbf1fd406724604.png

When life give you lemons….  I love that phrase as it really captures the spirit of optimism and hope..  This past week we had a chance to apply this philosophy to a rather curious situation.  Let me explain…

We started a family operated prepared meal delivery business about 10 years ago.  Looking back, I cringe as to how inefficient we were in the beginning.  It was a mess!!  Over the years we’ve grown and adapted to not only modern ways of food preparation but modern technology.  Yes, a website!!  This was a big step for me a I didn’t know much about building a website or any of that stuff.  Thankfully I had the help of a friend who walked me through this process.  I set up the design behind the site, got hooked up with a hosting company, and our business immediately became 21st century approved!!

That was 2 ½ years ago.

Some of you know about my deep frustrations with our website.  It worked but it was slow and clunky.  Our online shop never delivered that “Customer Experience” that I have always wanted and the company that I was paying to host my site has always told me that there’s nothing that can be done about it but deep down I knew there was a better way.  This weekend life gave me lemons!!!  On Saturday I had a terminal issue with my site that took it off line.  Many would see this situation as a catastrophe, I saw it as an opportunity.  Seeing how the company I was paying wasn’t able to get this situation resolved and over the past 2 ½ years their service was embarrassingly bad; I took it as a sign to make lemonade! 

We are very excited to present to you the new and improved 2 Guys & A Cooler website!!  It won’t look very different but if you’ve ever tried to order from it before you will immediately notice the difference today.  We went ahead and dumped our hosting company and found that “better way” we were looking for.  You guys have been so patient and gracious and I can’t wait to hear your feedback.

On our menu this week we have all sorts of delicious dinners to enjoy.  We have authentic Costa Rican Gallo Pinto made with their famous salsa Lizano.  We are also serving our mild Thai Coconut Chicken Curry, Mexican Quesadillas, Mexican Mole, Mexican Tamale Casserole with tomatillo salsa, Old Fashion Polish Cabbage Rolls, Deluxe and Extra Creamy Mac & Cheese, Moroccan Vegetable Chick Pea Soup, Beef Stroganoff, Chinese Cashew Chicken, Cajun Etouffee, and a whole lot more!!!

We started a beautiful fresh batch of authentic Korean KimChi which will be available soon and we look to have different varieties of probiotic rich sauerkraut available soon as well.  

Many of you have been asking for our Immune boosting Cabbage Vegetable soup and we are very excited to say that we have made a fresh batch this week.  For a short time, we are offering this amazing soup that’s jammed packed with vegetables and a delicious umami packed tomato/vegetable stock for only $5.00.  This is a soup for 2 adults and is very filling.

As we are on the heels of getting our Saturdays back 😊 (and our new normal not too far off) I just wanted to say thank you for allowing us to serve you and we look forward to seeing you soon.

If you would like to be included in our weekly mailer be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  I make all deliveries on Monday between 9 and 3 and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 11 and 3 as well.  .

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan