Welcome All Controversially People

I noticed that Miss Beeley's post on ning had comments directing her to this site which were quickly deleted.  After Ambreen made her/his comment, "Hi, Miss Beeley as administrator, no, not a developer but we are redesigning Ning to get away from controversially people and focus on community togetherness.  Welcome back!", she/he then closed the discussion for further comments.

Is the New Owner Of Boquete Ning a Real Estate Developer in the Area?

Hello, I have been a member for over two years and on occasion I check to see what is new in Boquete, and what the discussion topics cover.  I see there has been a significant change since the original owner Mr. Lee Zeltzer has passed away. 

My family owns property in the area and we are soon to move there and open our business in Bajo Boquete.  And we would like to consider to make advertising on this web page.

I would like to know what affiliation the owner of Boquete Ning has to the local community.  And to what demographic audience it appeals to.  Sample question, are there more people interested to build their own homes or rent.

I will look forward to hear from you.  With thanks, Lara Beeley.

Views: 374

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Follow – Email me when people reply

Replies to This Discussion

1036196156.jpeg?xgip=326%3A0%3A633%3A633Permalink Reply by lara beeley 14 hours ago
Delete

Please correct me if I am wrong, though I am under the impression that Ambreen is the moderator, and I would like to hear from him to respond to my questions.  Con muchisimos aprecio.

Mocha6.1.09003.jpg?width=48&height=48&crPermalink Reply by Judy Sacco 13 hours ago

Write to her directly here:  Boqueteninger@gmx.com

I think Ambreen is a her not a him.  But who knows? 

•  
1036196156.jpeg?xgip=326%3A0%3A633%3A633Permalink Reply by lara beeley 13 hours ago
Delete

I appreciate your help, Judy, I will like to hear directly from Ambreen in public.

Mocha6.1.09003.jpg?width=48&height=48&crPermalink Reply by Judy Sacco 4 hours ago

She doesn't even live here.  Why would you seek advice from her about doing business in Boquete?

•  
TalkingHeadsNING.jpg?width=48&height=48&Permalink Reply by Ambreen 4 hours ago

Hi, Miss Beeley as administrator, no, not a developer but we are redesigning Ning to get away from controversially people and focus on community togetherness.  Welcome back!