Urgent Need at Volcancito School

NewsLady

The Volcancito School needs your help   

Last year I adopted the Volcancito school and took in school supplies and food every month. I will be doing the same this year.

The school could use your help too! This year, they have even more students. I got a call from the principal, Candelaro, that they need pencils, white copy paper, colored construction paper,dry-erase markets. They can always use lentil beans and rice. So the kids can get protein every day I also took in Chicken, small hot dogs from Pricesmart, large cans of tuna, etc.

The school will be open Monday, February 29th at 8 am. Your donations are needed and most welcome

Please Considering adopting the school too with a monthly donation of school supplies or food. 

It is only $8 for a large bag of lentils at Pricesmart.  This could feed all 220 children.

Pickup a package of white copy paper or pencils on your next trip to Pricesmart.   Or several packages of small hot dogs or a big bag of chicken. 

Mandarin has school supplies!

For less than $10 to $20 a month in food or school supplies, you can make a huge difference in the lives of these children and help the teachers too.   If you can afford to do more, it will be much appreciated. 

Please bring your donations of school supplies or food to Volcancito School on Monday, February 29th at 8 am.  They gladly accept donations any school day, any time.  I especially like going at recess at 10am so I can visit with the children.

For many of the children at this school the meal they get at the school is their best meal of the day.   Please help the school to provide a nutritious meal every day.

For more information about how you can help the children at Volcancito school, contact the principal, Candelaro, 66459733
He speaks English.

Thanks for your help!
Jackie Lange
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

"Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don't need to escape from."  Seth Godin