Fresh produce from Ana´s Veggies for Tuesday March 24th - ONLY PICK UP ORDERS

NewsLady

Hello! If you want to order fresh produce from Ana’s Veggies for next Tuesday March 24th, please follow the instructions.

All orders must go through our new system starting today. Please go to boqueteandbeyond.com to find my store. You will find a Place An Order button but please read all pickup instructions first. All orders must be received by noon on Sunday, the order form will not open after that until the following weekend.
A note for those of you who are accessing Ana's store on a computer. This app is designed for mobile devices so the visual on a computer is not ideal at this time. I am working on a solution but I don't know how soon it will be ready. For now, let me share my experience. On my Linux computer, it works in Chrome but not in Firefox. Most people can access it fine but if anyone has a problem, please contact me, not Ana. Once you get to the order form, it displays perfectly on all devices. With assistance regarding problems of any kind, please contact me here: kevin@boquete.app Thank you for your patience.

Ana