There's lots of changes happening. Have you heard?

NewsLady

image.png.db7c676a5227588b3d540d4ab770135d.png

How are you today?  I hope you are enjoying this wonderful festive filled, bajareque rainbow laden, windy time of year.  What a time to be in Boquete!  This week we are very excited to share with you some of the recent changes we have made to our menu.  First and foremost, this week we are serving up the most classic of comfort foods.  Chicken Pot Pie.  This dish has withstood the test of time and with the recent upgrades we have made to it, I can say that it is better than ever.  We have added more chicken to the filling, we’ve stabilized the gravy and added more of it, we’ve balanced the pie crust to satisfy everyone.  Some liked a thicker crust while others liked a thinner center.  We made that happen.  We have also prepared it in such a manner to where you can achieve a crispy bottom when you bake it.  I can go on and on about this week’s Pot Pie but I figured a video would do it more justice.  If you want to see the pot pie in action be sure to click this link below.  Just scroll down a bit till you see the video.

Chicken Pot Pie With a Crispy Bottom Demo Video

In addition to the Chicken Pot Pies we’ve also Deconstructed our Chicken Cordon Bleu, the Buttermilk fried Chicken with country gravy and sweet corn with mashed potatoes has gotten bigger, the Chicken Parm has literally been turned upside and made even better, and there are lots more of amazing changes on the horizon.  We are just getting started. 

If you are new in town or if you’ve been here a while and would like to get on our weekly newsletter be sure to click this link and sign up.  It’s easy, fast, and you’ll get the first look at everything we are doing.

Click here to get on my mailing list!!

In addition to these amazing options we also have lots of keto, gluten free, vegan, options on the menu.  BTW.  Just this week we have available some incredible ferments as well.  We have fermented Beet Kvass and Sauerkraut. 

If you like salami step back because what we have lined up is something quite extraordinary.  We have a Duck, Iberico Pork, and Wagyu beef salami with French winter truffles and white wine on the horizon, we have genoa salami that’s about to be ready, Sopressata di Calabria right behind it, and a very special Finnociona Salami with fennel pollen and sambuca.  Have you ever heard of nduja?  I’ve got it mand it will be ready soon!   I also have some cured Spicy Coppa Charcuterie that just became available this week and let me tell you it is out of this world!!

Is anyone interested in a unique Dry Aged Beef experience?  I have 12 oz NY Strips 60-day dry aged Wagyu Marbling Score 7+.  This cut isn’t for everyone and I’ll tell you up front it’s not cheap (I’m talking $125 a steak).  I dry aged this myself and I can tell you that these steaks are absolutely incredible.  If you’ve never had Wagyu beef it is a very rich beef with lots of incredible marbling.  I personally found that 12oz was a huge steak for one person (unless you are looking to indulge).  Cecelia and I split a steak and it was perfect.   Real Japanese Wagyu is amongst the most expensive meat on the planet and taking it to the next level with a 60-day dry age is nothing short of a beef experience you will not likely ever find in this country.  The steaks are raw, vac sealed and I only have a few left but if you are interested email me and we can chat.    Here’s a picture that I took of the strip loin before I cut it into steaks.

image.png.a6f5996e4ab4748308474de89d2b8ec5.png

Finally, our line of artisan soaps continues to grow with new types added each week.  Everything from peppermint to patchouli, passion fruit to Boquete Coffee.  We have face bars, body bars, and everything in between.

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  I make all deliveries on Monday between 9am and 2pm and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 11am and 2pm as well.  Tuesday we are at the BCP between 9 and noon and if you chose to pick up there, we are located in the end of the theater hallway by the rear exit.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan