Places to swim laps in/near Boquete?

My wife, Molly, and I are looking for a clean pool where we can swim laps several mornings per week at a reasonable price.  The water doesn't need to be heated as we can swim in wetsuits, but access to a locker room/changing room would definitely be a plus.  We're aware of Valle Escondido, The Haven, El Seminario, Blue Sky, and Santa Lucia.  What have we missed?  Thanks!

Edited by Mike Traynor

12 minutes ago, Mike Traynor said:

My wife, Molly, and I are looking for a clean pool where we can swim laps several mornings per week at a reasonable price.  The water doesn't need to be heated as we can swim in wetsuits, but access to a locker room/changing room would definitely be a plus.  We're aware of Valle Escondido, The Haven, El Seminario, Blue Sky, and Santa Lucia.  What have we missed?  Thanks!

This privately owned pool by Plaza San Francisco is larger than Valle Escondido's, I believe they're now charging $1.5 per adult per day.

alto boquete pool  JPEG .jpg

• Like 1

There are three large pools to swim laps in the Boquete area, at least three that I know of. Two discussed above: close to Plaza San Francisco and at VE. There also is a pool at the seminary on the road in Alto Boquete. It is NOT heated, but there are dressing rooms. They used to charge $1.50 per swim.

I also mention the pool at the Haven Spa. It is small but workable. The pool has a "water jet assisted" resistance swimming equipment. You buy "membership" by the month. I used to swim there 3 to 4 times a week. Very nice facility (but not saying anything bad about the others mentioned here).

Thanks to Siempre and Bud.  My reply is for the benefit of any interested third parties.
Siempre, the pool you mapped is what I called "Blue Sky".  Their prices are reasonable and they're close to Bajo Boquete.  The pool is unheated, and on our visits we've seen many young people enjoying the pool (not a bad thing)
We contacted the office at El Seminario but they presently (through at least September) have a "full house" of young people and perhaps are just too busy so folks like ourselves are currently more than they need.
We have also have been to The Haven and think well of it.  Just checking alternatives.