Animales July CLinic

NewsLady

AMIGOS DE ANIMALES SPAY/NEUTER CLINIC

CLINIC:  Sunday July 28, 2019

WHERE: Animales Clinic in Alto Boquete

TO VOLUNTEER: contact Alicia at akcleavenger@hotmail.com  Please let me know if you can come in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

REGISTRATION: we are at capacity for July! If you wish to pre-register for the August 25 clinic, contact Magaly at 6563-8686, phone or Whatsapp, or boqueteanimales@gmail.com

Animales is looking for a few good men(or women!).  We are looking for some people who are comfortable with handling animals when weighing them in and moving them from station to station.

We are also looking for a few people who might like to train in data entry – as we move forward with the computerization process, we could use a few more hands.

If you are interested in either of these important positions, please let me know.

Once again, we are asking that anyone who can, to please bring a dish to share for our clinic lunch – chocolate is always appreciated for afternoon pick-me-up!!

Trivia is back at Animales!  Join us on Tuesday night July 30 for an evening of fun and questions.  Doors open at 5, the games begin at 6.

Thank you!