This weeks rundown is out of control.. We unlocked the secret...

NewsLady

This week on our menu we have all sorts of delicious goodies.  First, I want to start off with the creamy Deluxe Mac and Cheese.  This local favorite is out of control.  We use a delicious mix of 4 cheeses to really knock this mac out of the park.  Topped with a parmesan, butter, and bread crumb topping this macaroni and cheese makes for a delicious side or a great dinner.  The noodles are perfectly cooked and you will absolutely love the freshness of this entrée.

Next on the menu we have Mexican Tortilla soup.  This is back by popular demand and it will surely please.  We used chipotle peppers and a touch of cumin and oregano to really give it a nice Tex-Mex feel.  This entrée is loaded with vegetables like roasted red peppers, sautéed onions and garlic, grilled zucchini, black beans, roasted tomatoes, and charred sweet corn.  This soup has a rich flavor with a medium spice to it.  We include tortilla chips with each order for a complete Mexican Tortilla Soup Experience.

Chandler wanted to bring to the market a dish that he holds near and dear to his own culinary heart.  Fried Chicken Wings.  He has been working on perfecting a method of cooking wings to achieve maximum juiciness and tenderness as well as having a great freezer meal experience.  This batch is a culmination of his work.  The chicken wings are first seasoned and braised in a local beer.  After a quick drying period, they are quickly flash fried to set the skin and gently tossed in our 2 Guys BBQ Sauce.  Each pack has 10 wings and they are just delightful.  He wanted to make a spicy sauce but after much deliberation concluded that no one could handle it.  I agreed!! :)

Next in the lineup we have fresh Bratwurst Sausages.  With the sauerkraut coming out as great as it did, I couldn't help myself.  I had to make Bratwurst.  This German sausage is delicate, flavorful, fresh, and incredibly juicy!!  We wanted to go the more traditional route with this bratwurst and I am so glad that we did.  I just finished eating one to test them out and it was spot on.  The texture of the sausage was perfect, the casing delivered a nice snap, and the flavor was refreshing.  A nice change of pace.  The best way to cook an artisan sausage like ours is to cook it on a low/medium heat.  If the heat is too hot the juices from the inside of this awesome sausage want to expand too quickly.  So low and slow will not only keep those juices locked in but will deliver the most satisfying experience.

In the fermented food department, we have Beet Kvass on the menu this week and we have a new batch of sauerkraut now available.  This sauerkraut is a result of experimenting with different temperatures and I think that we have unlocked the secret to the most incredible tasting sauerkraut EVER!!  We used a refrigerator to ferment this sauerkraut at a constant 65F.  This temperature ensures that the lactobacillus bacteria develop in the right order.  The 6-week fermentation of this product is the most delicious I've ever eaten and from now on we will be fermenting all our product this way.  The probiotic count if off the charts so if you are looking for a truly delicious and healthy product to help regrow your belly flora this is your answer.  Most sauerkrauts that are available locally have vinegars added or are either fermented in much hotter temperatures causing the flavor and the texture to suffer not to mention the health benefits.  This sauerkraut has 2 ingredients.  Sea Salt and Cabbage.  Treat your body to something amazing this week.          

Next week we plan on making (if all goes well) BBQ Pulled Pork and Spicy Thai Penang Curry.  Be on the lookout for Meatloaf, Crispy Chicken, Chinese Cashew Chicken, Shepherd’s Pie, and lots more!!

If you would like to be on our weekly mailing list be sure to click this link.  All you need to do is enter your name and email.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  I make all deliveries on Monday between 2 and 5 and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 2 and 5 as well.  Tuesday we are at the BCP between 9 and noon and if you chose to pick up there we are located in the end of the theater hallway by the rear exit.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan