New line on the horizon and Pot Pie Update....

NewsLady

Great afternoon everyone..

What a week it has been.  This week we are very excited to bring to you our most diverse menu to date.  We have everything from Thai to Texas and it is so yummy!! 

This week we have a wonderful batch of Texas Pulled Pork available.  This pulled pork was smoked for 15 hours and the end result was a flavorful, succulent, and delightfully smoky product.  Goes great as a sandwich, over baked potatoes, on a pizza, or even on some nachos for the football weekend!!  Don't forget to get that side of Cecelia's Cole Slaw which pairs perfectly with that dish.

In addition to that we made some "Old Fashion" cabbage rolls.   This was highly requested and after tweaking the recipe slightly we couldn't be more delighted with this amazing Polish Comfort food!!  Every single element in this dish came out perfect.  The cabbage is perfect, the meat is juicy, the rice is tender and the flavor is out of control!!

I just got notified that we should be getting the 50 pounds of butter that we had ordered.   If we do indeed get it, we will have Chicken Pot Pies on the menu next week.  As it stands right now many of you have been placing rather large pre-orders so we might have to dedicate the entire week solely to making Chicken Pot Pies!!   

If you are new in town and would like to be included in our weekly mailer be sure to click this link to subscribe.  Click here to get on my mailing list!!

In the upcoming weeks we will be adding a new line of products to our menu.  These products will only be available through our website.  So be sure to subscribe to our list and get ready because 2019 Is about to get crazy!!

Check out our menu by clicking this link below and if you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a phone call or email. 

http://doshombrespanama.com/our-menu/

To place an order simply complete the online ordering process and make sure you submit the order when complete. (this is the step most commonly missed)  You will get an order number immediately after completing your order.  I make all deliveries on Monday between 2 and 5 and if you are picking up at our location please come by Monday between 2 and 5 as well.  Tuesday we are at the BCP between 9 and noon and if you chose to pick up there we are located in the end of the theater hallway by the rear exit.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon
Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan