The Last Market of the Year is this Sunday

NewsLady

image.png.5014eefaf1b2ce64102d60ad301b6c48.png
Hi Everyone:
The last market day at the BCP is Sunday, December 23 from 9 - 1pm. I will be there in my usual spot in the Octagon Room with my exceptional medicinal tinctures and remedies for your good health. Besides the list below of available items, I have gift certificates you can purchase.

California Garlic fermented in honey with a multitude of health benefits. It's an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, boosts the immune system, fighting colds, flu and infections.  Do you have sinus allergies?? You're gonna love this🤒

Speaking of garlic, I will continue bringing you that big beautiful garlic from Gilroy, California. What a great stocking stuffer😉
I am also continuing my bonus of a free garlic clove with the purchase of 2 tinctures.😋

Also:
Freshly harvested dried Moringa leaves - large 4 oz. bag $10 (l oz. $4)
SoilTap Organic Garden Products - complete kit w/ all 4 products $29
Curcumen and Blue Algae capsules (Limited supply)

I am available for Astrology Consultations to answer the deeper questions about yourself, your life purpose, and your relationships, plus current and future transits (timing of events). Come by my table so I can answer your questions and where you can see a sample of the 35 page written report chock full of information. A 2 hr. personal consultation is $60. The written report by itself is $25. These are intense times and a peak behind the curtain can be helpful.

Tours of Finca Feliz will be available this coming year. If you have a group of 8 or more, contact me and we can schedule one. A guaranteed learning experience especially if your a "garden" person. $20 per person.

I have a couple of new exciting items for you in 2019 I can't wait to introduce you to.

Have a blessed and joyous Holiday.

Lynne Van der Kar