New menu & How to sharpen a Machete video

NewsLady

Great Day Everyone,

This week we will be back at the BCP Market after a much needed week of recovery.  If you have not yet come out to visit our booth make it a point to swing by this week for your free brownie..  We are so excited as we have a menu just loaded with all sorts of tasty goodies.  Have you ever tried tomato basil soup.  WHATTT  this soup is incredible.  Lots of fresh sweet basil and tomatoes come together in a comfort food that's begging for a grilled cheese sandwich!!  What about Bacon Chicken Ranch Casserole?  This casserole is absolutely delicious.  Creamy alfredo Pasta tossed with ranch chicken and loads of cheese and bacon....  OH BOY!!

We have also made Mexican Chicken Burritos this week and they are ridiculous!!  Tender and juicy chicken breast that's rolled in a bed of Mexican Rice, Salsa, sautéed onions and bell peppers, olives, refried beans, and finally our tex mex Mexican cheese blend.  These are just a few items that we have on our menu this week but be sure to click this link below to see the entire set of offerings!!   

The Complete Menu for 2 Guys & A Cooler

If you see something you like complete the ordering process online and select how you want to receive it.  We deliver, you can pick it up at the BCP, or you can pick it up from our place (With a 10% Discount)

If you are not currently on our email list please click this link below.  Fill in your name and email address and get ready for some fun.  Each week members that are on our email list get an email from me with quirky stories,  updates from our kitchen, and a chance to check out our menu before everyone else. 

Join Our Email List By Clicking Here

Finally let me share with you a cool project we have been working on.  This short video documents the entire journey.  We call this project Beethoven's Machete (The Sharpest Machete in History).  I hope you like it and if you do consider sharing the video on your social platform.  Since there's a fairly strong possibility that I will never circumnavigate this earth I am trying to get this video to do it for me.  So far we have reached 28 countries!!  Here is the video

The Worlds Sharpest Machete (Beethoven Style)

Thanks for reading.  See you soon!  If you have any questions please let me know..

Eric, Cecelia, Chandler, Keira, Aidan