Four adorable puppies for adoption in Volcan!

Four adorable female puppies need a loving home! A pregnant dog came to Patricia Ortiz's house in Volcan and immediately gave birth to six adorable puppies. (Two have already been adopted.) The puppies are now about 5 weeks old. The mother has no milk but the puppies are eating regular food.

Patricia adopted the mama dog. The mama was spayed at our August 20th clinic, but Patricia cannot keep the puppies as well. The mama is medium size.

Yesterday I took 20 lbs. of Kirkland kibble to Patricia for the mama and the puppies, and I gave the puppies anti-parasite medication. (The mama received the anti-parasite injection at our clinic.)

See the attached pictures.  Apparently the six puppies had the same "daddy" because they all look very similar. 

To adopt one of these sweet puppies, contact Patricia Ortiz (in Spanish) at 6665-4967, or for English, call me (Dottie) at 6517-8752 and I will arrange for you to meet the puppies...and hopefully you will choose one to be your forever best friend!

100_3962.JPG

100_3957.JPG

100_3958.JPG