Big Sale, News And Coming Attractions

NewsLady

image.png.a39b0bedae7ead8df7133c4d797800ec.png

This months news from Finca Feliz

I have a new tincture to introduce, Kidney/Urinary Support. Used in conjunction with my Stinging Nettle Tea, you are adding a powerful anti-inflammatory supporting the prostrate and bladder as well. ALSO, the tea and my Tumeric Tincture is relieving pain and inflammation throughout the body for many of my customers.

Next?

A PERMANENT PRICE REDUCTION for the Moringa Tincture - $15/2oz.

Dried and powdered Moringa is always available but check this out. Here's a link to some great recipes from Dr. Mercola including a Pesto receipe using Moringa. I can't wait to try the avocado fudge bar.

http://recipes.mercola.com/moringa-pesto-recipe.aspx?utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art2&utm_campaign=20170730Z1&et_cid=DM153072&et_rid=2097958461

Clearance Sale  50% off all EMRO Products and Patches

What’s Coming???

What is a Thimble berry? It’s those red berries I’ve been growing and calling them raspberries. Well, they're a Thimble Berry. What a perfect name.

In the next few weeks I will be harvesting mucho. They are setting and ripening on the bush now. You can grow your own, as I’m selling plants as well when pre-ordered. There are still a few blackberry plants,too.

Stop by my table in the Hex Room to get a free sample of the upcoming Strawberry Guava harvest available in the next few weeks to a month.

BUT THE BIG NEWS IS:

The long awaited SoilTap Organic Garden Products will be available next month.

Whether you’re a backyard gardener, or have a large (or small) finca producing food, fruit, flowers or coffee, you’ll love these products.
They are certified “Organic”  after extensive testing and approval by the government of Panama and we are the exclusive importers.

DON’T MISS

NEXT MONTHS ANNOUNCEMENT

FOR DETAILS!!!!!!!!

Finca Feliz is in the Hex room every Tuesday at the BCP Market

Lvanderkar@gmail.com  6493 6947

• Admin_01 changed the title to Big Sale, News And Coming Attractions