Gangaji - Recorded Meetings at Fenix Cafe

NewsLady

Gangaji is a North American born teacher of non-duality.  Her message is simple and true and her way of speaking this simple Truth is profound.

This past June, I had the privilege of being in silent retreat with her and purchased the recordings of our gatherings with her, known as Satsang.

I am offering these recorded meetings in a 10 week series that will meet at the Fenix Cafe at the BCP starting this coming Monday, July 17th.

If you are interested in immersing yourself in a non duality conversation, I welcome you to join us. 

We will be meeting each Monday at 2:00 p.m. at Fenix Cafe in the BCP.  The Cafe is closed on Mondays, but the gate will be open for parking until 2:00.  After 2:00, you are welcome to park outside the gate and walk in. 

There is a $5 donation requested per person each week to cover the rent and facilitation.  All are welcome and no prior education required - come as You are, which is perfect.