Lee's Boquete Guide Blog on Ning

Just had a peek at ning.  Ambreen has out-done herself.  She has recently posted Lee's blog, BoqueteGuide.com, under the caption, "Moving here, Read this".  The opening sentence, "Welcome WSJ readers to Boquete Panama", makes it seem that The Wall Street Journal has contributed the blog.  There is no mention, or credit given to Lee Zeltzer.

As I am blocked from commenting on ning, I thought I would give a heads' up in case someone would like to make a discussion to point out Ambreens convenient faux pas... 

• Upvote 1

Just had a peek at ning.  Ambreen has out-done herself.  She has recently posted Lee's blog, BoqueteGuide.com, under the caption, "Moving here, Read this".  The opening sentence, "Welcome WSJ readers to Boquete Panama", makes it seem that The Wall Street Journal has contributed the blog.  There is no mention, or credit given to Lee Zeltzer.

As I am blocked from commenting on ning, I thought I would give a heads' up in case someone would like to make a discussion to point out Ambreens convenient faux pas... 

The Ning owners have no problem using someone else's material as if it were their own.  The entire "Moving Here, Read This'' was written by Lee Zeltzer several years ago and should include his byline.  I could post this information on Ning, if I thought it would make any difference or if I cared that JLM has, once again, proved that they are clueless internet neophytes who don't know enough to even pretend to respect others.  Obviously, I don't.

• Upvote 1

I reported it on ning.  We'll see what happens.  It's odd to read a piece that says "I" did this and "I" did that, with no clue who "I" is.

Here is the reply I got.  Shows that one shouldn't jump to conclusions about other people's motives.

"We are in receipt of your email, I personally am editing all of the works for our site, please be patient as they are not yet completed. We appreciate you taking the time to care about Lee's work and assure you credit is being given in the final updated version.  If you were a friend of Lee's and like to honor him in a short memorial, we would be happy to post it as well."