Chiriqui.Life Stories #01 -- Mort Rabkin

Admin_01

• Administrators

This is the first in a series of audio podcasts by Michael Schwartz -- Chiriqui Life Stories. The subject of this first podcast is Mort Rabkin. Mort's story is told by Barbara Rabkin.

To listen to Barbara''s podcast about Mort, click below on the white, right-pointing triangle (arrow) on top of an orange circular background. If you see two options below, we recommend using the "Listen in browser" option as opposed to the "Play on SoundCloud" option.

This podcast is 44m42s duration.

If you would like to provide feedback to Mike about this podcast, or discuss other matters related to this podcast series, please either reply to this posting, or send Mike a private message (@OldMikeNY is his display name here on CL), or email to mikeseeemail@gmail.com.

If you would like to share this podcast with family and friends, simply provide them the following URL (but remember that CL membership is required to view this content):
        http://www.chiriqui.life/topic/3210-chiriquilife-stories-01-mort-rabkin/

Thanks to all for this Podcast regarding one of my dearest friends here in Boquete.  Mort was a special person and I am so glad that he came into my life.  I miss him deeply.  It was good to hear Barbra reminisce about his life.  Attached is a photo of Mort in action.  I look forward to other Podcasts.  I enjoy hearing people stories.

Mort_11_08_13-2.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Admin_01's apologies to all. I neglected to post the picture taken on August 6th at the end of the recording session for this podcast. Here it is, Barbara Rabkin and Mike Schwartz at the Rabkin residence in Boquete.

Barbara Rabin and Mike Schwartz photo.jpg

• Admin_01 changed the title to Chiriqui.Life Stories #01 -- Mort Rabkin