Jennifer Daniels speaks today at Tuesday Talks

One of the best known alternative medicine practitioners will speak at the BCP Tuesday Talks at 10:30 today. 

Jennifer Daniels has both a medical and MBA degree and has a nationally syndicated radio program. We're lucky to have her living here in Boquete and willing to share her knowledge with our audience for only one single dollar ($1.00) !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I attended the talk given by Dr. Jennifer Daniels and was told after the talk that her power point presentation would be available on this Chiriqui Life website. Can you help me get a copy of that power point slide show, so that I can share the info with my loved ones. The info was shown on the screen very quickly and I didn't even have a pencil and paper to write it all down, even if I could write that fast. Can you please look into how I can get a copy of her slide show? My email address is charlie.conklin@cityoforlando.net.  Thanks

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Charlie Conklin said:

Hello, I attended the talk given by Dr. Jennifer Daniels and was told after the talk that her power point presentation would be available on this Chiriqui Life website. Can you help me get a copy of that power point slide show, so that I can share the info with my loved ones. The info was shown on the screen very quickly and I didn't even have a pencil and paper to write it all down, even if I could write that fast. Can you please look into how I can get a copy of her slide show? My email address is charlie.conklin@cityoforlando.net.  Thanks

The presentation materials were posted on CL as indicated along with a special announcement. And there was a notice sent out via News Boquete as well. Thank you for your interest in Dr. Daniels' presentation.

Here is the link to the wrap-up posting with the presentation materials and contact information:
http://www.chiriqui.life/calendar/event/329-tuesday-talks-at-bcp-dr-jennifer-daniels/?tab=comments