Heartbreak

It will sadden my myriad fans (both of them) (the ones in my head) to learn that wryawry will be unable to contribute to the narrative here on Chiriqui.Life today. While perusing national news, I was inadvertently exposed to a photograph of one Trey Gowdy, along with choice accompanying commentary. The ensuing hilarity caused coffee to explode from my nostrils, destroying my keyboard, and causing a related short-circuit that fried transformers all the way down to the Navajo Coal-Fired Electrical Generating Station, just outside Page, AZ. I understand that emergency repairmen hope to restore power to the Las Vegas strip later this morning.

In the meantime, BEWARE. Don't subject yourself to the mindless shenanigans of Zippy the Pinhead lest you find yourself suffering similar straits.

In other news far, far away from Chiriqui, Provincial Governments all across Canada have been forced to deploy snowplows early this year to clean-up the carnage resulting when tens of thousands of conservative heads  spontaneously blew-up as the result of National elections, blocking highways and sidewalks. Rumors abound that the World has, indeed, come to an end.

The takeaway lesson is that all fortunate enough to be in Chiriqui Province this fine day should be thankful and grateful.

wryawry

• Upvote 1