Notice to all cooks and anyone who likes to eat

Admin_01

• Administrators

PriceSmart has responded to a request for Grey Poupon mustard.  It is IN the store NOW!

If you’ve never used it, it’s great in marinades which call for mustard; on sandwiches, and in salads, or any way you choose to enjoy mustard.

Price for a 2-pack, 16 oz  jars, is $6.99.  

PriceSmart indicated that they carried Grey Poupon before and it wasn’t a great seller, but they were willing to try it again, for only 3 months, and then it wouldn’t be in the store again for a long time.

They advised me to stock up, so I did.  I’m putting the word out there for anyone who has missed having it around in quantity and at a good price, so you can stock up too.

I told them that the expat community who are most likely familiar with it, is very fluid and there is likely a somewhat different crowd this time than when they last had it in the store; so maybe there might be more interest this time around.

Anyway, their responsiveness is much appreciated.  

While we enjoy Panama, it’s great that PriceSmart helps us feel like the “old country”—where ever that is for you—isn’t so far away!

So, if you’re inclined, go stock up on your Grey Poupon!

The link below is for anyone who wants to request an item, make a comment, a praise or a complaint.  I was told that it is a monitored link and it would be directed to the right people.  There is a web form to fill out, (a sample of which is shown below) or you can provide comments to the facebook page.  There is a link to follow from that same webpage. 

image001.jpg

Ilona Urban Blakeley

"All greatness of character is dependent on individuality.  The man who has no other existence than that which partakes in common with all around him,  will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity."
James Fenimore Cooper

--

If replying to this message, reply ONLY to the ORIGINATOR (typically your email application's 'Reply To' function works).

To stop receiving these emails, send a message to news.boquete@gmail.com with the word unsubscribe in the subject line or body of the message.

© 2016, News Boquete. All rights reserved. Public redistribution strictly prohibited without prior written permission.

Ilona, thanks for the posting about Grey Poupon mustard and especially the PriceSmart form for special requests, questions, and comments. Often wondered why an item is available in this store one time and never again and more importantly how do I make an inquiry.