Music Calendar

Vernon Kruger

I have been battling to find a good place to search for music in Boquete. I know there is a Boquete music Calendar Facebook page but it does not have everything on it and it is not easy to find out what is going on as in a real calendar. So I created one for us. I have put in all the info I could find. If you know of anything that is not on the calendar, let me know and also I can edit anything you want. You can also add stuff yourself, simply by clicking on the SUBMIT button. please let anyone else that plays or hosts music know about the site. Thanks for all that you do again for the music scene in Boquete. Keep rockin! https://utopia4u.uno/

Just curious why you don't also (or instead of) post that information here on this website, which is dedicated to area that you are interested in. You could put it in a posting, or even put events on the calendar that this website has. Just curious.......

The site I am developing is going to be a showcase site for all events in Boquete with search features and multiple displays available for the events and venues as well as genre of music. There will also be pages dedicated to the different artists and bands of Boquete for them to talk about themselves and have some of their work available for the public to listen to. I really like this site but it does not quite have the capabilities I am looking for. Go have a look at the site I am creating and you will see what I mean. lots aof graphics and soon music clips will be available as I get more content from the artists.

Edited by Vernon Kruger