A few years ago, I had a computer technician who has an office in central David, tell me that a computer that I owned could not be repaired.  Julio Garcia repaired it with no new parts needed.  

Later a Boquete "computer expert" told me that my Apple computer was ruined, after he said he "washed" it, and charged me for a new keyboard, which he did not install.  (Nor did he "wash" my computer. )

Julio Garcia did clean that computer and replace the keyboard, and I am still using that Apple today.  In fact, I thought it might be time to buy a more recent one, but after going to both MultiMax and the Apple store, he concluded that the new computers are no better than my old one, which is early 2011.  Therefore, I will continue to use my 5 year old Apple.

He lives in David, but can come to your home in the highlands.    Julio is very reasonable in his charges and does speak English.    I urge you to give him a try.

Julio Garcia Flores

email:  ju_ce_ga@hotmail.com

Cell:  6609 2455