Magnificent Antique Silver Plated Religious Art Piece --- The Last Supper

Magnificent Antique Silver Plated Religious Art Piece

Silver plated Last Supper (Ulltima Cena de Jesus) after the painting by Leonardo da Vinci.

The scene, itself, is approximately 13 inches by 25 inches.  It has deep relief and is mounted in a silverplated frame with dimensions of 24 inches by 34 inches.

Several more or less similar but smaller pieces can be found on eBay, but there is only one that is very close in design and size to the one I have, including the silverplated frame. It is priced $1,299.95 plus $71 for shipping.  It is for sale by an antique dealer in New Jersey.

The eBay ad says these things, and they are also applicable to the piece that I have:

Absolutely gorgeous vintage piece here. Handcrafted, delicate and ever so ornate, this 3-Dimensional, metal relief art features the Last Supper, as Jesus and his apostles gather before the ultimate sacrifice. The Latin phrase, "amen dico vobis quia unus vestrum me traditurus est" appears on the piece. Translation: "Amen, I say to you, that one of you will betray me."

This is very old, and it is a handcrafted piece, some of which is intricately layered metal. It is not prefabricated. Therefore, there are imperfections. This would make a fine addition and centerpiece for your religious decor.

Just below is a photo of the piece that I have for sale.  Below it at the bottom is a picture of the one on eBay for $1,299.95. You can buy the one I have for $300 and own a classic, very collectible treasure.

Call Bob Gregory at 6745-2828 (also WhatsApp) or send an email to usn11958@gmail.com.

7849462474?profile=RESIZE_710x

7849474684?profile=RESIZE_710x