I just had to post a wonderful experience. I just went to the new Quick Stop in David for an oil change. Wow!! The customer service was beyond excellent. I was in and out in under 15 minutes with an oil change, new oil filter and they checked my car over for any other problems. The cost also blew me away, $38.00. American owned, Quick Stop is clean, efficient and it was a treat for a change to get an oil change. A few years back I spent 8 hours waiting for an oil change from a prominent shop in David so I usually dread doing it. Not anymore! Please check them out. You won't be disappointed.

Google Map of Quick Stop

Hours: 8:30-5:30 Monday thru Saturday

20190325_091551.jpg

Thanks for posting. Will check into this for our next oil change. Not only did the price sound attractive, but you added a comment that tweaked my interest -- about checking the car over for other problems. Some people complain about that because they see it as an opportunity to "up sell" or "do unnecessary work". I like for others with auto experience to tell me what they see (in case I am unaware of a problem) and then I get to decide what if anything is done at that point. Just the way I do things. Others may experience other outcomes.