124th Spay/Neuter Clinic in Volcan

SUCCESS! I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO CLOSE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. IF YOU WISH TO DONATE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY BANKING INFORMATION TO DO AN ACH TRANSFER. EITHER IN PANAMA OR THE US. THANK YOU!

January 20, 2019 — Today 43 animals were spayed/neutered by Dr. Andres Tello,  our wonderful veterinarian. Plus Dr. Tello also performed  several exams and other procedures, including a lengthy, complicated surgery on a dog's leg.

This brings our total of dogs and cats sterilized to 4,787. Considering that in 7 years a female cat and her off springs can be the source of 420,000 kittens, and in 6 years a female dog and her off springs can be the source of 67,000 puppies, the number of births of unwanted, suffering puppies and kittens that we have prevented is astronomical. (Those numbers assume that all the births survive...which they don't--but even so, the actual numbers are astounding!)

Our next clinic will be on February 24th. It is already full, but if there's a “need to do it now,” please call or whatsapp 6640-3171.

And see the photo album for this clinic at https://imgur.com/a/bovIw9I

As always, much love and gratitude to Dr. Andres Tello and our wonderful volunteers and contributors!

Big hugs,
Dottie