ARF Needs Your Ugly Christmas Sweater

ARFlogoM.jpg?width=100

WE NEED YOUR UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER!

This holiday season, help ARF help the animals by asking your family and friends to make a donation to ARF in your name, rather than gifting you with one more knick-knack or ugly sweater. This holiday fund drive will allow us to close out the year with no shortfall and give us a head start for 2018.

100% of your donation goes to helping animals. We have no administrative costs.

Our future is looking bright, as we have a strong group of volunteers who are working hard to put together fresh new fundraising events in the new year! Every day our volunteers are working to make better lives for the animals in our area, but we can't do it without your help.

Just say "No" to ugly sweaters and help us reach our goal.

Remember, ARF is Boquete's only community based, all volunteer, non-profit animal rescue group.

Click the link below to contribute to the ARF holiday fund drive.

https://www.gofundme.com/8wxc3

Great idea.

What about a donation certificate? I have friends who I know would appreciate a donation to ARF rather than a Christmas present from me. Maybe just a card? All you need is a printer and some card stock (and someone who knows what they're doing).

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Great idea.

What about a donation certificate? I have friends who I know would appreciate a donation to ARF rather than a Christmas present from me. Maybe just a card? All you need is a printer and some card stock (and someone who knows what they're doing).

Great minds think alike Bonnie! Check out our table at the next Tuesday market to pick one up. Or contact us at arf.boquete@gmail.com and we'll get you as many as you need. They will be available December 1st.