Dear, Friends

My name is Pablo Vilaboa and I am the new General Manager at Hotel Ladera and our restaurant Toco Madera (Knock on Wood) and I would love to extend our Chiriquí life members an invitation to visit us again or for the first time, we have made some changes and heard all your comments. We have full tapas menu and delicious main courses prepared by our Chef Felip Andreu and served by our wonderful staff. For a time we have lost our course but I am the captain of the boat and my mission is to bring back on course this wonderful property. 

We are ready to welcome back our guests to serve the food and provide the service our customers deserve and expect from us.

I would love hear from you guys, any input is much appreciated.
Any questions, comments or concerts please contact me directly

Pablo Vilaboa
6781-0773
Gerencia@hotel-ladera.com

I have had three meals there, and all three were excellent. Mr. Vilaboa and Chef Andreu visited our table on two of the three occasions for assurance that everything was to our liking and to seek our input. The ambience is lovely, and the service is great, too. I think this is one of the best restaurants in Boquete. I encourage everyone to visit Toca Madera for lunch, happy hour with tapas, and/or dinner. I don't think you'll be disappointed.