House sitter/Pet sitter NOW in Alto Boquete AVAILABLE August 5-31 & after September 27th

House sitter/Pet sitter NOW in Alto Boquete AVAILABLE August 5-31 & after September 27th

(Already booked July and most of September, but might be able to manage two households, if there is a short overlap.)

My name is Maitri “my tree”!

I am an American global digital nomad, non-smoker, rare drinker, 5-star Trusted Housesitter with many references online. I speak intermediate Spanish (pet care, home and car repairs in Spanish are not an issue for me) and have done 10 weeks of house sitting in Panama during COVID lockdowns/roadblocks.

I have cared for various pets including dogs, cats, horses, rodents/guinea pigs, and chickens. I have significant pool maintenance experience and am a virtual business professional that will be in your home working most of the time. In other words, I will not be traveling all over like a tourist leaving your home and pets unattended for long periods of time. Instead, I will settle in, live the local lifestyle, and treat your neighbors and household help like family.

Here is my very thorough TrustedHousesitters.com profile with several references:

https://www.trustedhousesitters.com/house-and-pet-sitters/panama/chiriqui/alto-boquete/l/604407/

Contact me via WhatsApp or email:

USA Cell +1 608 338-9949

maitrimeyer@gmail.com

OR

Via my professional website:

https://actuallydone.com/housesitting

I have access to a car and therefore can come to meet you and your pets for an in-person interview at your request.

business card.png

Laks n Maitri.JPG