LEARN SPANISH WHILE HAVING FUN!

Learn Spanish while having fun with a trained teacher and Native Panamanian

Success depends on both qualifications and experience of the teacher. I provide 12 years of teaching Spanish in Boquete along with 3 years experience in Reims, France combined with my formal training ( Master's Degree in Teaching Spanish and Official Authorized Public Translator English/Spanish and vice versa)

I promise ONE-on-ONE, balanced classes that allow you to learn pronunciation, articulation and grammar skills at your own pace while building comprehension and confidence. Laughter is part of our class, when you have fun you learn more rapidly and retain more content. 

I am offering one on one private lessons as stated above and group lessons on special request.

GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!

Contact me, Jacky, your Spanish Teacher at: 6604-8676, whatsapp: 6907-3411

Email: jackylescure22@gmail.com

We had taken Spanish classes with several other Spanish teachers since we have been in Panama, but we never progressed until we started working with Jacky. We have been taking class with her for almost three years and we have really enjoyed the classes. She is an excellent teacher and she will adapt the class to what you are needing, from beginner to advanced and anywhere in between. We can't say enough good things about Jacky. We highly recommend her as an extraordinary Spanish teacher!

Mike & Gretchen Roddy

Edited by Jacky