Valle Escondido condo for rent by owner

Beautiful condo located in the luscious gated community (with 24-hour security) of Valle Escondido, a mere 5-minute walk from the centre of Boquete.

The condo, which is move-in ready, is on the ground floor with a surface of 2,260 SqFt (210m²) and has gorgeous views of the mountains, gardens and stream just in front of the unit. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a walk-in dresser, laundry room and storeroom. The unit is fully furnished, including kitchen appliances, washer and dryer. There is also a covered car park for 2 vehicles.

The unit is available immediately for long term rentals.

Rent amount is $1,500 per month (negotiable for upfront long-term payments). Rent includes water, waste collection, gas, maintenance, gardening, levies, etc. but excludes electricity, television, telephone and internet.

Contact: Patricia on 6990 2013 or email at patricialotte@hotmail.com

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

• 5 months later...

My husband and I are in the process of obtaining permanent residency in Panama and are looking for a2-3 bed, 2 bath, UNFURNISHED, house/condo in the Boquete area.  We are hoping to stay under $1,000/month and would like a long-term lease (12 months).  Please send me any info ou might have on current available.

Thank you,

Claudia