A New Gentle Exercise Series for those over 50/60/70
- REGAIN STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY & STAMINA
- SLOW DOWN THE AGING PROCESS & IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE
- FIND NEW CONFIDENCE IN HOW YOU LOOK & MOVE
- INCREASE YOUR ENERGY & SENSE OF WELL BEING
- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE & EQUILIBRIUM
- IMPROVE YOUR DIGESTION, PROMOTES BETTER SLEEP
- NORMALIZE BLOOD PRESSURE
- RELIEVE BACK STIFFNESS & JOINT PAIN
- LOSE WEIGHT, INCREASE VITALITY
- RELIEF FROM ARTHRITIS & FYBROMYALGIA
- Two - 90 minute sessions at The Haven Hotel & Spa -- Don't Worry!! We won't be working the entire 90 minutes!
- Professionally produced videos of each exercise. Printed instructions of all exercises
- The Power of 9 Beginner Method created and taught by Michael Cooper, RYT200 and 17 years teaching Stretching, Assisted Stretching, Yoga styles from Gentle to Aggressive (more than 2 years teaching in Boquete)
- See and learn the correct techniques for you to exercise safely at home or anywhere you travel
- Q & A Session after each session
THE DETAILS ~ Sessions Limited to 10 People So Everyone Receives Personal Attention!
When? Wednesday & Friday, Nov 7 & 9.....10:30am-12noon both days
Where? Haven Hotel & Spa, Boquete NOTE: Most roads to The Haven are now paved and open! Yay!
How Much? $50 PER PERSON (cash only)
How do I Sign Up and Pay?
1. Reply to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call or WhatsApp me at 6623 4860 to RSVP. THEN...
2. Drop your cash payment at The Haven reception... be sure to supply your name and email address and ask for a receipt.
--If you are submitting payment for others, please include their name(s) & contact info and your name & email so I know who to credit.
--I will follow up with a confirmation and emailed receipt to you.
--OR to PayPal your payment, use my email address email@example.com to send your payment. Be sure to include names and contact information.
3. Payment In Advance Is Required To Hold Your Reservation(s).
--Other payment arrangements are possible, but must be made in advance of the session.
4. Please Email or call me if you have questions
What do I Bring?
Comfortable work out clothes, a Yoga mat or thin exercise mat if you have one, and Your Happy Smiling Face!
(Mats are available to borrow and there will be new Yoga mats for sale for $15 should you need one)
1st Note: This will be the best $50 you ever invested in your Life & Health & Happiness!
2nd Note: Calling on my 18 years of practicing and 17 years of teaching, I have assembled an easy-to-learn-and-follow short series of exercises which you can seamlessly integrate into your daily life.
3rd Note: Life Is Meant To Be Enjoyed! -- Not Endured! -- And Life Is Short!!
Yours in Health,
Register now as space is limited.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.