Labs need homes

NewsLady

Three Black Labrador males are in need of a loving home.  Two are identical and the other is taller with perhaps a greyhound mix.   They are aprox 4 and 5 years old.  They are neutered and in good health.  They are street dogs and the person that is feeding them feels that, for various reasons, it is unsafe where they are living and I agree.  He is unable to bring them to his home.  I have been with these sweet  guys and can tell you that all they want is love.   Completely calm and follow basic commands.  For forever cuddles, please e-mail me at ganstey1@gmail.com

They have been there "hanging" for a few years.

i just gave them all "cookies" last Wednesday as they were "chilling" in front of Deli Cita.

what happened?

i know they have been spayed and neutered.

why the death sentence?

the tres amigos have been having roaming in town for years?

WHY.

Ken was at the Animales building when the Corrigedor's assistant came in and asked if there was anything they could do to get the dogs new homes and off the street. Otherwise they were going to have to euthanize them, there had been complaints.  Ken's Spanish isn't fluent and he had to have some help with what she said.

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

So there have been complaints about healthy dogs on the street but not the damaged, starving, sick ones. I never heard of the Corrigedor's threatening to euthanize those. This just makes me sick.

My guess is that someone has complained to the Corrigedor that the dogs are being a nuisance. There's a neighborhood behind Noble's that they may be frequenting, and a resident there may not be a dog lover. It's hard for me to understand, but there are some people who just don't like dogs.

Edited by Bonnie

1 hour ago, Boquete Red said:

Noble is adopting one,maybe temporarily, and the other 2 are at Jungla.

I got this from Beth Abrahams:

"As of this moment,this is what I know. Noble has offered to adopt Moses but may also being looking for a family for him so he doesn't, have to live at the shop.  The 2 other dogs are @Jungla.  I have just  learned Dorothy is leaving Jungla and there are new people there who are caring for the animals. This is news to me but excellent news if it is true."

So it looks as if the dogs are safe for now.