Parade on April 11?

Bonnie

24 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I saw on FB reference to a parade and happenings at the Féria today, but I don’t see anything on the CL calendar. Anyone know if it’s true and, if so, what time?

The parade is over (unless there's more than one) and they already set off fireworks.

They had via Boquete closed between Los Establos Plaza and the church.

• Upvote 2

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I saw on FB reference to a parade and happenings at the Féria today, but I don’t see anything on the CL calendar. Anyone know if it’s true and, if so, what time?

It was and is posted on the CL calendar. It was part of the 107th anniversary celebration for Bouquet.

Here are two of several links:

It didn't occur to me to look anywhere other than the calendar for today, April 11. In the above-cited posts, I note that mention of the "desfile" is pretty well buried in the lengthy announcement--in Spanish--by the Alcalde relative to the schedule of a full week of anniversary celebrations. After looking at the calendar and before posting, I did conduct a search under "parade April 11" but came up empty. But I guess I could have been more thorough in my search.