Pet Food News from PriceSmart

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 2:34 PM, Graciela said:

BAD NEWS FOR DOG OWNER'S WHOSE DOGS LOVE KIRKLAND DOG BISCUITS. TODAY, FOR THE UMPTEENTH  TIME, WE VISITED PRICESMART LOOKING FOR THE KIRKLAND BRAND DOG BISCUITS. THEY HAD NONE. A PRICESMART EMPLOYEE WAS TAKING INVENTORY WITH TWO HELPERS CLOSE TO THE DOG FOOD AILE. MY WIFE INQUIRED ABOUT THE KIRKLAND DOG BISCUITS, THE EMPLOYEE CHECKED HER COMPUTER AND SAID NONE WERE ON ORDER FOR THE PANAMA PRICESMARTS BUT  THE KIRKLAND DOG BISCUITS WERE BEING DELIVERED TO OTHER LATIN AMERICAN PRICESMART STORES. WE TOLD HER THAT MANY PEOPLE LIKED THAT BRAND. ON THE WAY OUT OF THE STORE, AT THE HELP DESK, I SPOKE TO AN EMPLOYEE ABOUT THAT AND SHE TOOK MY NAME AND NUMBER.  I THINK IT MIGHT BE GOOD FOR OTHER DOG OWNERS WHO HAD BOUGHT  THE KIRKLAND BISCUITS  BEFORE TO VOICE THEIR OPINION WHEN SHOPPING AT PRICESMART, WHO KNOWS, THEY MIGHT ORDER SOME IN THE FUTURE.  KEEP THE PRESSURE UP!!!

We found Kirkland dog biscuits at PriceSmart yesterday. A 10 pound box, like the previous shape and design of the dog treats.

Supply was located on main aisle in the store, not near other dog food.

dog-treats.jpg

• Upvote 1