The mass migration to Boquete

I heard an off-the-cuff comment by a Volcan resident that the E-Shop in Boquete was very busy handling 250 new families which have arrived in Boquete. I think I see signs everywhere of a population boom here and in Potrerillos. Does anybody know the latest on the Rick Wile's ministry and his declaration of Boquete being a sanctuary city for when the end times come in the U.S.??

And on a related question, does anybody know the exact new date for the end time?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Penny said:

I heard an off-the-cuff comment by a Volcan resident that the E-Shop in Boquete was very busy handling 250 new families which have arrived in Boquete. I think I see signs everywhere of a population boom here and in Potrerillos. Does anybody know the latest on the Rick Wile's ministry and his declaration of Boquete being a sanctuary city for when the end times come in the U.S.??

And on a related question, does anybody know the exact new date for the end time?

In Panama the end time is when you die.  For sure it is the end of that people time.  LOL.  

Nothing massive involving a lot of people.  

Edited by Roger B

How can these poor, misguided souls be so monumentally stoo-pud? I mean, the Great Big Invisible White Man in the Sky whispers entreaties and directives straight into my pearl-like ears during every waking moment, and yet not a one of these folks has so much as asked for my advice and council, despite the fact that it is absolutely FREE! (Only $9.99 Balboas shipping and handling.)

This week's Webinar: "Anti-Muslim Fortification of Your Compound". Bulk rates available for concertina wire.

Remember, the GBIWMITS sez, "Get your tickets early!"

Altruistically,

wryawry

Edited by WryAwry
  • Upvote 1

Keith asked what signs I see.

I see the business I am part owner of (Chiriqui Storage) almost totally full and we're buying new containers as fast as we can afford them.

I see new subscriptions at News.Boquete coming in a a rapid rate.

I see traffic jams everywhere in town (and I've been her for 12 high seasons)

I hear people talk abut the tight rental market.

I see attendance at the BCP market and meetings higher than ever; and also at the Sunday flea market in Dolega.

These are the signs I see.

• Upvote 3

If Ted Cruz is elected, he will work hard to bring about the end times that his apocalyptic sect is hoping for.  It's good all those people left the U.S. and came to Boquete.  Maybe they won't be able to figure out how to vote from afar.

Edited by JudyS
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Penny said:

Keith asked what signs I see.

I see the business I am part owner of (Chiriqui Storage) almost totally full and we're buying new containers as fast as we can afford them.

I see new subscriptions at News.Boquete coming in a a rapid rate.

I see traffic jams everywhere in town (and I've been her for 12 high seasons)

I hear people talk abut the tight rental market.

I see attendance at the BCP market and meetings higher than ever; and also at the Sunday flea market in Dolega.

These are the signs I see.

Thanks Penny.