After much evaluation (and a few tears) I have come to the decision to close the Fénix Cafe. The cafe will be operating and slowly winding down through the month of September. Previously scheduled events (including Mexican Train groups, Drum Circle, Belly Dance classes, etc) will continue throughout the month. 

I am deeply appreciative of the opportunity I have had to develop the Fénix. Not only were many invaluable lessons learned, but more so, authentic connections were made that go beyond the six walls of the Hex Room… relationships that will continue to grow and evolve. I am thrilled with all that has transpired, even if it was for a ‘brief flash' of 4 months. It was this time that has given me a chance to evaluate the cafe as a business, and also my own work-life balance.

As much as the cafe has been a Labor of Love… I very much look forward to once again having the time and space to focus on other passions, in particular Yoga, Massage, and Graphic Design. Sometimes it takes a new lens to bring other realizations into focus.  1f609.png;-)

Yoga Boquete will continue to hold classes on its regular schedule in the BCP Hex Room, until further notice. 

I do not know what the BCP’s plans are for the space, but I hope it continues to develop into a shared community space.

A big THANK YOU to all who have supported this endeavor. Remember, this is not goodbye… this a just another transformation … (That’s the nature of a Fénix , after all.) 

Much Love to All,  
Joy