Gardner looking for work in Potrerillos or Dolega

Our wonderful gardener of 4 years, Enrique, has moved to Potrerillos and is looking for new clients there. He is fast, thorough, responsible and completely trustworthy. He cuts our huge yard/double lot for $35, once a month in the rainy season, and does garden cutting and clean-up a few times a year for an additional $40. He'll happily come see what you want and give you a quote. He speaks little English, but my beginner's Spanish, plus charades, was enough to communicate clearly when we first arrived. Contact me for further reference, or you can call his cousin who speaks English at 6652 0876  or Enrique at 6587 7235 in Spanish to set up a quote. He also does painting and other house projects.

Lynn, does he charge $35 per day?  Thats a bit high for around here.  I have a neighbour who is looking, he will be moving down here in a month or two, but something can be arranged before then.  PM me or email johnferguson1301 (at) gmail dot kom.h