Observations About The New Deli Baru in Boquete

3 hours ago, Marcelyn said:

The administrators of CL believe your attitude is better suited to some other forum. We don't favor conflict management on this website and suggest (like several members) that your postings are not wanted here.

Owner and administrator of Chiriqui.life

I guess I don't get it.  Where is the conflict?  I see a difference of opinion about a one-way street, which was resolved with photos.  How was Jim on Keith's case?  What were "several members complaining about"?  It looks like there was some sarcasm from both parties.

• Upvote 1

ok, back to the initial topic:  basically shopping @ super baru.

has anyone else noticed how 'creepy looking'' & salty the boneless/skinless chicken breasts are?

i have purchased two times to give benefit of the doubt....same quality twice.

i am back to romero for this item.

Susan, it's been our observation that the grocery stores use different suppliers for poultry. It seems like..

- Romero principally carries chicken from MELO.

- Super Baru's provider is TOLEDANO.

- Canasta Basica is an outlet of AVICOLA  ATHENAS of Potrerillos.

Something I have noticed at BARU is that they have large breasts and short legs.

Although I'm not sure whether they come from the same chickens, the parts do seem disproportional which has me wondering what kind of supplements they're fed.